Thursday, November 7, 2013

MTC Week 5

Hola Familia, 
Today is my last p-day here at the MTC. I leave for Mexico on Monday. Then starts the real work. Thank you all for the love and support. I really appreciate everything you all do for me. The MTC is going good pretty much done with our Spanish books. Some people in my district that took Spanish in high school said we are now learning stuff they learned in their fourth year. That's amazing to me and it just shows how much we can do with the Lord's help in our lives. It's a lot to take in but my Spanish is always improving and I can now get my point across fairly well. My grammar is horrible but people can understand what I'm saying and I can usually understand them. Thank you all for the love and support. 
Con amor 
Elder Park


No comments:

Post a Comment