Friday, November 1, 2013

MTC Week 4

Hola Familia, The district is going good. I don't know if mom told everyone but Lopaka Durrett is in my zone which is pretty cool. He came in yesterday and I talked to him a little. It's cool having someone from Hawaii especially someone I know around. The MTC is going good we've been teaching since the first Friday here and since then pretty much every other day we have lessons. It depends on the week but the lessons are going pretty well my Spanish is improving to the point where I can get my point across pretty well. My grammar is horrible and I rarely conjugate but what I want to say get's across to the person I'm teaching. My time at the MTC is winding down only got about a week and a half before I leave for Mexico which is a pretty scary thought, but at the same time it's not because I know that I have all the help I need to be there and teach the people. Thank you all for your love and support I miss you all. Love, Elder Park

No comments:

Post a Comment